Beck Reed Riden LLP is proud to sponsor the Boston Bar Association’s Annual Meeting. This event will be held on October 5, 2017, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
This year’s Annual Meeting will feature Piper Kerman, author of Orange is the New Black. Ms. Kerman is an outspoken advocate of criminal justice reform. She has testified in the Senate on solitary confinement and treatment of women in prisons.
Beck Reed Riden LLP is a sponsor firm for the Boston Bar Association.
n addition, Beck Reed Riden LLP’s attorneys are active members of the BBA:
- Russell Beck is a Council Member of the BBA
- Stephen Reed was formerly a member of the Steering Committee for the BBA’s Labor & Employment Law Section
- Stephen Riden is a co-chair of the BBA’s Business and Commercial Litigation Section
- Nicole Daly was formerly a member of the Steering Committee for the BBA’s Labor & Employment Law Section
- Hannah Joseph is a co-chair of the Intellectual Property Basics Committee
- Lauren Corbett is a member of the Public Interest Leadership Program
Russell Beck and Stephen Riden are Fellows of the Boston Bar Foundation’s Society of Fellows, and Hannah Joseph is a Junior Fellow.
is Boston’s innovative litigation boutique. Our lawyers have years of experience at large law firms, working with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups and individuals. We focus on business litigation and labor and employment. We are experienced litigators and counselors, helping our clients as business partners to resolve issues and develop strategies that best meet our clients’ legal and business needs – before, during, and after litigation. We’re ready to roll up our sleeves and help you. Read more about us, the types of matters we handle, and what we can do for you here.