Bob Shea will appear on a panel of experts assembled by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly titled “Legal Aspects of Returning High Risk Employees to Work.”
The free event will be held on Tuesday, September 15, at 10 a.m. ET on Zoom. More information and registration is available here.
Anyone who is unable to attend the live session should still register, as Lawyers Weekly will send a recording and the slides after the presentation.
The panel also features:
- Robert Young, Esq., of Bowditch and Liam O’Connell, Esq., of Nutter
Panelists will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Determining who is considered high-risk
- Addressing issues under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other anti-discrimination laws
- Considerations in implementing options such as telework or revised duties that minimize contact with other employees/customers to address high-risk employee concerns
- What to do if employees refuse to return to work
- Best practices checklist
Bob represents clients in all areas of labor and employment law. He focuses a significant portion of his practice on alternative dispute resolution.
Beck Reed Riden LLP is Boston’s innovative litigation boutique. Our lawyers have years of experience working with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups and individuals. We focus on business litigation and employment.
We are experienced litigators and counselors, helping our clients as business partners to resolve issues and develop strategies that best meet our clients’ legal and business needs – before, during, and after litigation. We’re ready to roll up our sleeves and help you. Read more about us, the types of matters we handle, and what we can do for you here.