Employee Non-Compete Agreements and Job Creation: The Status of Law Reform a Year Later
The Boston Bar Association will be hosting a symposium on noncompete reform. The panelists will discuss the current law, proposed changes, and the policy behind each, after which the panel will open the floor to a questions and answers.
On the panel are:
- Russell Beck, lead drafter and advisor on the pending noncompete legislation
- Representative Will Brownsberger, sponsor of the pending noncompete legislation
- Representative Lori Ehrlich, sponsor of the pending noncompete legislation
- Andrew Botti, Chair of SBANE
- Steven Chow, drafter of the pending legislation to adopt the Uniform Trade Secrets Act
- Hon. Gordon Doerfer (Ret.), moderator
- Prof. Matt Marx, researcher on use of noncompetes in high-tech industries
To see the current noncompete bill, click here.