Beck Reed Riden LLP has been recognized by The Legal 500 United States 2021, an analysis of law firms based on surveys and client interviews. The firm has been recommended in the category of “Trade secrets (litigation and non-contentious matters).”
Only 37 law firms in the United States are named. And Beck Reed Riden LLP is the only small firm included on this list.
Russell Beck was recognized as a Leading Lawyer for trade secrets attorneys in the U.S.
The following is the independent editorial write up from The Legal 500 on the firm’s ranking:
Boutique firm Beck Reed Riden LLP boasts a breadth of expertise in trade secrets and restrictive covenants, with particular specialisms in trade secret protection, business litigation and employment matters. The firm is also known for counseling on company-wide trade secrets protection and employee movements. The team has helped to shape federal and state legislation in the area, advising federal legislators, state legislators and administrations at the federal and state levels. Russell Beck leads the practice from the firm’s Boston office and provides contentious and non-contentious trade secrets advice across the US.
Leading Lawyer and practice head: Russell Beck
“The team is very user friendly and up to date on the latest legal developments. They bring an informed and practical approach to problem solving.”
“Russell Beck – a standout in developing and arriving at knowledgeable solutions to non-compete and trade secret issues. Exercises good judgment and very user friendly.”
‘Nicole Daly – a pleasure to deal with on wrongful termination issues and contract drafting.’
“Steve Riden – brings experience and the ability to give practical guidance.”
“Hannah Joseph- a talented lawyer to watch and a tenacious litigator.”
- Staples, Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Intellia Therapeutics, Inc.
- Blue-Grace Logistics LLC
- Syneos Health
- Ideal Image, Inc.
- UG2 LLC
- Bottomline Technologies, Inc.
- Bay Equity LLC
- Alegeus Technologies, LLC
- Counselling Staples on questions concerning the protection of company trade secrets and related issues in connection with, among other things, employee hires and departures.
- Providing day-to-day counselling to Novartis on questions concerning the protection of company trade secrets and related issues in connection with, among other things, employee hires and departures.
- Represented Syneos Health in three separate lawsuits (in three different jurisdictions) stemming from a mass defection of employees and the theft of company clients, trade secrets, and other confidential information.
The Legal 500 US provides impartial, third-party opinions on leading lawyers and law firms across the country. The Legal 500 relies upon a sophisticated methodology to determine which firms and attorneys are included in its list.
Beck Reed Riden LLP is Boston’s innovative litigation boutique. Our lawyers have years of experience working with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups and individuals. We focus on business litigation and employment.
We are experienced litigators and counselors, helping our clients as business partners to resolve issues and develop strategies that best meet our clients’ legal and business needs – before, during, and after litigation. We’re ready to roll up our sleeves and help you. Read more about us, the types of matters we handle, and what we can do for you here.